• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A day of training the next generation.

Had a good day at the shop, worked on teaching how they work and how to mod them today. Looking forward to more range time, but was cool getting to modernize a Mosin into an Archangel stock. (Which are quite nice!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Had a good day at the shop, worked on teaching how they work and how to mod them today. Looking forward to more range time, but was cool getting to modernize a Mosin into an Archangel stock. (Which are quite nice!)

Range report! Range report! Range report!

Range report! Range report! Range report!

Sadly, it's an ODTers. But I can first hand tell ya with a Rock Solid Inc mount and set up the Archangel stocked Mosin will be moving up rapidly to the top of my next personal additions. Shorten the barrel to 22", remove the rear sight, reshape the contour of the barrel... Hopefully we all will get a report from him after he shoots it!

Great to see you guys out with the lil ones..shrek I enjoyed your Junior Gunsmith trainee today!!!

So glad you're out and about! That was frugalshooter's little boy helping today! I love it when they want to learn. That is the future of firearms, and firearm ownership and frugalshooter's got an inquisitive little boy!

Good for him...It starts in the home no mistake about it...I can see him working along side you down the road..Good to see you guys and hoping for full recovery!
So glad you're out and about! That was frugalshooter's little boy helping today! I love it when they want to learn. That is the future of firearms, and firearm ownership and frugalshooter's got an inquisitive little boy!

I think it's awesome! Been doing it with my boys for long as I can remember. Them,love it and they learn great life skills. Good for you,for brining along the next generation.

It's amazing how well they learn, and the level of responsibility they rise to when given it. I've long held that if taught the self control needed to be a responsible gun owner, children from a young age will succeed in other aspects of life.

Good start with your boy Byte! Be careful.... Mine keep taking my stuff now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom