• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A day of training the next generation.

BTW bragging on the girls... They were shooting at the small pasted while bulls eyes on the targets.(you can see the distance) THe youngest had no prob with the rifle, and 22lr conversion. The 8 year old was within 2" of center with the 9mm. I removed my targets to avoid ridicule.

if it takes investing in pink firearm accessories to get hem into firearms then that is all good, if you ever want to meet i can let ehm use my Remington 552 22 as much as they want

looks like the kids had a good time, the pride on a childs face when they hit their target is the best reward i can think of as an adult

if it takes investing in pink firearm accessories to get hem into firearms then that is all good, if you ever want to meet i can let ehm use my Remington 552 22 as much as they want

looks like the kids had a good time, the pride on a childs face when they hit their target is the best reward i can think of as an adult

all the pink is complements of BA Customkydex on her belt. Tech Jacket supplied the Magpul pink for her rifle. She is chomping at the bit to get a shotty... Budget just can't handle it right now. She wants a Benelli M2...:rolleyes:

Good to see kids getting into shooting. I take my two (6 and 8) but it is rifles only. I don't let them handle hand guns yet.

They aren't quite strong enough and they haven't quite got the focus for it yet. We are still on nerf hand guns.

After ya choot 'em, ya reload them. Our contribution to recycling.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Good for you....looks like the girls are going to be very proficient in the handling of weapons. My guess is you won't have anything to worry about when they start dating. By the way, the Burris came in...hopefully I will get it mounted and borosighted tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Good for you....looks like the girls are going to be very proficient in the handling of weapons. My guess is you won't have anything to worry about when they start dating. By the way, the Burris came in...hopefully I will get it mounted and borosighted tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Awesome on the Burris... Which reminds me... I think I left my daughters turned on after shooting today!

Back
Top Bottom