• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

'70 Hemi Cuda with 81 original miles...

Unrestored?

I bet it doesn't even run. How many dry rotted seals, etc.

Still, dual quad and shaker hood.

Mama-mia!
Just because they have no miles doesn't mean they don't run. Alot of cars are stored and cranked every few months and let run for a while to keep them cleared up.

I bet 100% it runs and drives just fine. People who own something like that pay big money to keep them up. The muscle car museum in TN has quite a few low mile survivors that are not driven but have techs run and keep them up.

Only problem with that car would be getting leaded gas additive unless they took the top of the motor apart and did the proper head work (hardened valve seats) to run on unleaded.

Last edited:
Just because they have no mile doesn't mean they don't run. Alot of cars are stores and cranked every few month a let run for a while to keep them cleared up.

I bet 100% it runs and drives just fine. People who own something like that pay big money to keep them up. The muscle car museum in TN has quite a few low mile survivors they are not driven but have techs run and keep them up.

Only problem with that car would be getting leaded gas additive unless they took the top of the motor apart and did the proper head work (hardened valve seats) to run on unleaded.

I hope you're right. She is a beauty!

And if you can afford it, you can afford to run leaded aviation gas in it.

:cool:

My cousin had one of these in 1991. It was a driver in pretty god shape. He got divorced and had to sell it. I think I remember he sold it for $10,000 back then.Wonder what it's worth now.

The old Plymouth doesn't do anything for me. I would rather have a new Vette that I can take to the track, cross country, grocery store and not sitting in a garage, plus, it's a lot cheaper, faster, handles better, more reliable, looks better, etc, etc, etc, but, that's just me. ;)

img.gawkerassets.com_img_18bexbr4dsk1ajpg_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom