• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

30 Cal can update and advice.

Which turd to polish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on, so somebody have any good legit reasons for it to be serviceable other than leading purposes? A sealed can will be stronger and sealed=no gas escape. High pressure and all.
Just curious, I will be using my can a lot for hunting. I hunt A LOT and have noticed I get dirt sticks and all sorts of debris stuck in all my gear. I'm sure at some point tracking through the crap I hunt in trash of some sort WILL end up in the can. With a sealed can is there any way to clean it. Leading aint going to be a problem with me but what I just described will be.

Just curious, I will be using my can a lot for hunting. I hunt A LOT and have noticed I get dirt sticks and all sorts of debris stuck in all my gear. I'm sure at some point tracking through the crap I hunt in trash of some sort WILL end up in the can. With a sealed can is there any way to clean it. Leading aint going to be a problem with me but what I just described will be.
Do you get sticks and **** in the barrel of your rifle?

i would be in this boat too if i were to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom