• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2A Conversation: Colion and Vivek talk gun law

I think we all hope trump is the candidate. Not because he is our favorite but because we know he can win. However, if trump isn’t on the ballot, we have to get behind somebody else. That includes Trump. He has to endorse the candidate. If he doesn’t, 2 things happen: we will know he was in it for himself and we will lose.

We’re not going to have to beat biden. That’s too easy. Watch them slide in Gavin newsome or somebody else.
I’m writing in Trump regarding or not voting. I can’t trust any of the other candidates to actually do their job. Maybe Ron DeSantis. Maybe.
But trump is leading 50-70 points. He’s gonna be the republican candidate. The more the government wants to arrest him the more popular he gets.

I’m writing in Trump regarding or not voting. I can’t trust any of the other candidates to actually do their job. Maybe Ron DeSantis. Maybe.
But trump is leading 50-70 points. He’s gonna be the republican candidate. The more the government wants to arrest him the more popular he gets.
For sure gaining popularity. I wasn’t arguing with you hope it didn’t sound like that. I hope it works out. I know the left is trying to get him convicted and disqualify him from office and that’s what I’m afraid of

I think we all hope trump is the candidate. Not because he is our favorite but because we know he can win. However, if trump isn’t on the ballot, we have to get behind somebody else. That includes Trump. He has to endorse the candidate. If he doesn’t, 2 things happen: we will know he was in it for himself and we will lose.

We’re not going to have to beat biden. That’s too easy. Watch them slide in Gavin newsome or somebody else.

Reasons I would support Trump:

1) Policies
2) Policies
3) Policies

Reasons I wouldn't support Trump:

1) His temperament
2) His ego
3) His polarizing nature

I think it was Glen Greenwald who said, in effect: Trump makes 30% of the U.S. population lose their minds.

Unfortunately, the deep state is in that 30%, which makes the entrenched opposition very difficult to deal with. My feeling is the deep state will either kill Trump, or do another round of undermining him. Case in point: Syria. Trump wanted us out of there. The generals just went about business without telling him what they were doing. Same will be true of Ukraine. They'll undermine everything he does.

Somebody as calm and rational as Ramaswamy makes those deep state actions look more like treason. He'd be hard to cast as illegitimate or evil, and the deep state actors who defy his lawful orders will be more readily seen for the danger to democracy they are.

"Because, Trump" seems to excuse a lot of really ****ty behavior in D.C.

If you argue that Trump should get in and the wheels should come off, because that's where we are headed anyway...maybe. But I think Ramaswamy can actually solve some of these problems with competency, rather than just bullying.

For sure gaining popularity. I wasn’t arguing with you hope it didn’t sound like that. I hope it works out. I know the left is trying to get him convicted and disqualify him from office and that’s what I’m afraid of
Naw brother. This is a civil discussion among men. Biden said he will do everything in his power under his administration to keep him out. Idk how that is not even questioned.

1) Policies
2) Policies
3) Policies

1) His temperament
2) His ego
3) His polarizing nature

I think it was Glen Greenwald who said, in effect: Trump makes 30% of the U.S. population lose their minds.

Unfortunately, the deep state is in that 30%, which makes the entrenched opposition very difficult to deal with. My feeling is the deep state will either kill Trump, or do another round of undermining him. Case in point: Syria. Trump wanted us out of there. The generals just went about business without telling him what they were doing. Same will be true of Ukraine. They'll undermine everything he does.

Somebody as calm and rational as Ramaswamy makes those deep state actions look more like treason. He'd be hard to cast as illegitimate or evil, and the deep state actors who defy his lawful orders will be more readily seen for the danger to democracy they are.

If you argue that Trump should get in and the wheels should come off, because that's where we are headed anyway...maybe. But I think Ramaswamy can actually solve some of these problems with competency, rather than just bullying
Naw brother. This is a civil discussion among men. Biden said he will do everything in his power under his administration to keep him out. Idk how that is not even questioned.

1) Policies
2) Policies
3) Policies

1) His temperament
2) His ego
3) His polarizing nature

If you argue that Trump should get in and the wheels should come off, because that's where we are headed anyway...maybe. But I think Ramaswamy can actually solve some of these problems with competency, rather than just bullying.
don’t be so easily to trust these guys. It’s easy to say the right things and make people like you. He reminds me of a sharp used car sells man, says all the right words and makes you feel comfortable then bam! He selling you a pos car with a pending cel and rust under the car.

Please...nobody, not one person even questions why that corrupt POS and his POS son were getting millions upon millions of $$ from [fill in the blank]. 20 shell companies?? C'mon man! If that was Trump the MSM would be losing their f'ing minds!

We live in a corrupt country with a corrupt gov't. and a corrupt media. If you think "they" are going to let Trump get even near the WH ever again, you're mistaken. Ask JFK...

Thanks for posting OP - great interview.

Vivek scratches me where I itch politically speaking. He's a smart guy and he's got a great fundamental understanding of how the US /should/ be. Whether or not he could do anything effective is another story.

Would love to see him as Trump's running mate but the smart pick would probably be Nikki Haley.

A felony conviction does not disqualify someone from running for president. They only way they could disqualify him is through the disqualification clause of the 14th amendment and that is done by the congress. It has never been used before and legal scholars are split on their opinions of whether that could even work to disqualify Trump. If not, Donald Trump could legally run and get elected while sitting in a jail cell and then pardon himself.

If not, Donald Trump could legally run and get elected while sitting in a jail cell and then pardon himself.
He can't pardon himself from state charges, just federal, so If he is convicted in Fulton County and the Gov does not pardon him...He'll have to run the country from the Fulton County Jail. I'm sure there are no shortage of advisors floating around in there..lol

Back
Top Bottom