• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2A Conversation: Colion and Vivek talk gun law

User170512

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Occasionally Banned, but OK
49   0
Reaction score
Great conversation on the 2nd Amendment, guns, citizenship, and gun ownership. Its not politics, its a straightforward discussion on American citizenship, civics, and the Constitution.

On citizenship-
"Its not our diversity that is our strength, our strength is what unites us across that diversity."

On the 2A-
Colion: "What is your opinion on fully automatic weapons?"
Vivek: "Its whats constitionally required."

That was the only question Ramaswamy did not answer at the debate Good to no where he stands on 2a ..I like him but not sure if he is ready to run our country yet

We have a dementia patient doing it now. Pretty sure my 3 year old could do a better job and doesnt **** her pants either. I like Ramaswamy so far.

Great conversation on the 2nd Amendment, guns, citizenship, and gun ownership. Its not politics, its a straightforward discussion on American citizenship, civics, and the Constitution.

On citizenship-
"Its not our diversity that is our strength, our strength is what unites us across that diversity."

On the 2A-
Colion: "What is your opinion on fully automatic weapons?"
Vivek: "Its whats constitionally required."
That's the longest I've ever heard a candidate speak without saying something I disagreed with. And I've never heard any candidate that blunt, and correct, on the 2A. Outstanding.

ya'll talk about that clown like he is the white messiah. He will drop you like a bad habit if you put him in charge
Based on what?
You think someone who not only understands but says that full auto are "Constitutionaaly REQUIRED" would ever say anything as stupid or anti Constitutional as "Take the guns first. Worry about due process later." or manage to get Feinstein squishy?
Don't worry, he won't get the nod anyway, for the same reason he's not the white Messiah. He's not white. And his name sounds funny. We have high standards ....

I don’t trust him. Regardless I’m voting trump. Write in or not.
I think we all hope trump is the candidate. Not because he is our favorite but because we know he can win. However, if trump isn’t on the ballot, we have to get behind somebody else. That includes Trump. He has to endorse the candidate. If he doesn’t, 2 things happen: we will know he was in it for himself and we will lose.

We’re not going to have to beat biden. That’s too easy. Watch them slide in Gavin newsome or somebody else.

Back
Top Bottom