• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

If they played decent teams it would be televised....until they decide to play teams that will actually offer some competitiveness they will not get tv time....If your sooooo good, why don't you play good teams???
Oklahoma was supposed to be the first game until they changed conferences.

If they played decent teams it would be televised....until they decide to play teams that will actually offer some competitiveness they will not get tv time....If your sooooo good, why don't you play good teams???

By this logic the national championship game last year shouldn’t have been televised

Sounds like somebody doesn't understand how NCAA scheduling works. :lol:

Yes they got a pretty easy one this season, but they didn't just pick it. These things are set years in advance. Nobody knows what team is going to be really good or not that far down the road. And ALL the power teams play no namers each season. Just how it goes. GA isn't the only one who does it.

According to this, GA has the 5th easiest schedule overall, behind Bama, Michigan, Clemson, and Oregon St...

Sounds like somebody doesn't understand how NCAA scheduling works. :lol:

Yes they got a pretty easy one this season, but they didn't just pick it. These things are set years in advance. Nobody knows what team is going to be really good or not that far down the road. And ALL the power teams play no namers each season. Just how it goes. GA isn't the only one who does it.

According to this, GA has the 5th easiest schedule overall, behind Bama, Michigan, Clemson, and Oregon St...
4 of the easiest 5 shouldn't be title hopefuls.

Well, what's the solution? I'm sure 2-3 of those teams might see the playoffs.
Don't know, but.... today, 5 years ago or 20 years ago, those schedules would suck.
My eye roll is mitigated by the fact I realize financially it's the only way the smaller schools even have a program.
It's almost time for a new league....

Back
Top Bottom