• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

Don't know, but.... today, 5 years ago or 20 years ago, those schedules would suck.
My eye roll is mitigated by the fact I realize financially it's the only way the smaller schools even have a program.
It's almost time for a new league....
Yep. I agree with that. $$$ is the issue. The other problem is, while yes UGA, Bama, Clemson, etc have easy schedules, they still mop the floor with other teams that have tougher schedules. TCU Cinderella story to CFB embarrassment comes to mind. Nobdoy wants to see those kinds of matchups again. Especially the NCAA.

Funny thing was yesterday watching the East Lake golf tournament one of the announcers had made a comment after the rain delay, he said " the greens will play as soft as UGA football schedule" I fell of the sofa laughing my azz off.

While losing Oklahoma from the schedule makes UGA an easier path, they will still play 3 or 4 ranked teams and then another in the potential SEC championship. In other conferences that would be considered a pretty tough schedule. At least the smaller schools can balance their budget and pay for several sports via their paycheck from UGA (and all other major schools- they all hire some weak opponents)

Wait to the racing and dying start up, that makes for a great team effort! The bookie odds are heavily in favor of a few felonies by the 5 week😂😂😂😂

While losing Oklahoma from the schedule makes UGA an easier path, they will still play 3 or 4 ranked teams and then another in the potential SEC championship. In other conferences that would be considered a pretty tough schedule. At least the smaller schools can balance their budget and pay for several sports via their paycheck from UGA (and all other major schools- they all hire some weak opponents)
Play 3-4 ranked teams...is that when they actually play them, or at the end of the season....

Back
Top Bottom