• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

"Sports Illustrated" (Volume 134 #8) just jinked UGA with their prediction of another Nat Championship. They are never correct. Also, they didn't know about the RB injuries.

However, they do point out that Coach and his staff are great at signing new elite players.

Coach Smart had the 9th best recruiting class after he was named as the coach. Since then, all seven classes have been ranked in the top five, six in the top three, and three of those where #1.

The 2024 class may be the best ever as ranked by Rivals.com.
quite a statistician

Going to a Dawgs season kickoff brunch with the usual suspects this morning, then off to Ziggy’s to watch the game this afternoon.

I guess I will be listening to Scott Howard on the Bulldog Network. He worked with and then replaced Larry Munson in 2008.

I found two streaming broadcasts (ESPN+ and SEC+), but both wanted $10/month and my credit card. "I'll get the picture" the old way. There will be plenty of video highlights to watch.

Going to a Dawgs season kickoff brunch with the usual suspects this morning, then off to Ziggy’s to watch the game this afternoon.
Update… done, and waiting on game time.
Great buffet of favorites prepared by older gals with family recipes.
Once folks find out you were a bartender you’re stuck fixing bloody Mary’s and Mimosas (and loving it).

Back
Top Bottom