• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

If they don't three-peat, it'll be one of the biggest busts in D1 sports.
Even if they do three-peat, the haters will still say that the only reason they won was because of their weak schedule. Hating a winner is easy... I've done that since Saban got to Alabama. Now it's time for everyone to hate the Dawgs!

Even if they do three-peat, the haters will still say that the only reason they won was because of their weak schedule. Hating a winner is easy... I've done that since Saban got to Alabama. Now it's time for everyone to hate the Dawgs!
It won't be the only reason, but it certainly will be 'a' reason. I'm not mad at 'em.

"Sports Illustrated" (Volume 134 #8) just jinked UGA with their prediction of another Nat Championship. They are never correct. Also, they didn't know about the RB injuries.

However, they do point out that Coach and his staff are great at signing new elite players.

Coach Smart had the 9th best recruiting class after he was named as the coach. Since then, all seven classes have been ranked in the top five, six in the top three, and three of those where #1.

The 2024 class may be the best ever as ranked by Rivals.com.

Back
Top Bottom