• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

LSU wins the west this year. My way too early prediction. Their first game against Fla st will be a war. Fla st is one of my sleepers. I think they could make a serious run this season. That game will be the best game of the first week.

What about Tulane? They finished ranked higher than LSU at the end of last season, beat USC in the Cotton bowl, and all of their key players are returning this season. Yeah, weak conference, but they proved they can win a bowl game against a heavily favored team. Their win over USC was one of the best games of the year, and definitely one of my favorites.
I think the stupid loss to Fl St last year kind of jump started LSU. I agree that that game is critical for both schools and the winner may well be on their way to a big year. I hate it's the first game as LSU historically has been more prone than most to opening week jitters. I guess Kelly can earn that check. Them winning the west last year was a true stunner. They faired really well in the portal, so who knows.
Went to Tulane my freshman year and LSU Tulane was an actual rivalry. Tulane has a knack for "outperforming". Their coach is no joke. I always pull for them.

I think the stupid loss to Fl St last year kind of jump started LSU. I agree that that game is critical for both schools and the winner may well be on their way to a big year. I hate it's the first game as LSU historically has been more prone than most to opening week jitters. I guess Kelly can earn that check. Them winning the west last year was a true stunner. They faired really well in the portal, so who knows.
Went to Tulane my freshman year and LSU Tulane was an actual rivalry. Tulane has a knack for "outperforming". Their coach is no joke. I always pull for them.

I really like Tulane. They are making things interesting.

I’ve always liked LSU. My Dad was and still is a huge Billy Cannon fan, so that made me a fan from early on.

Not a Kelly fan, though. I liked him better after the 2 point conversion vs Bama. That took stones. Still don’t care for him, though.

Oh, and if LSU beats FSU it will be a great way to open.

LSU wins the west this year. My way too early prediction. Their first game against Fla st will be a war. Fla st is one of my sleepers. I think they could make a serious run this season. That game will be the best game of the first week.

What about Tulane? They finished ranked higher than LSU at the end of last season, beat USC in the Cotton bowl, and all of their key players are returning this season. Yeah, weak conference, but they proved they can win a bowl game against a heavily favored team. Their win over USC was one of the best games of the year, and definitely one of my favorites.
Not going anywhere as Tulane. Perhaps if they could upgrade to Fo’lane.

I really like Tulane. They are making things interesting.

I’ve always liked LSU. My Dad was and still is a huge Billy Cannon fan, so that made me a fan from early on.

Not a Kelly fan, though. I liked him better after the 2 point conversion vs Bama. That took stones. Still don’t care for him, though.

Oh, and if LSU beats FSU it will be a great way to open.
I didn't care for Kelly either. Now I guess it's like eating vegetables. I kind of have to. Not really.

I didn't care for Kelly either. Now I guess it's like eating vegetables. I kind of have to. Not really.
As soon as I heard that “execute” comment live, I knew Notre Dame was going to can him. The recruiting dance videos and the bout of accent at LSU made me cringe. But he puts winning teams on the field.

As soon as I heard that “execute” comment live, I knew Notre Dame was going to can him. The recruiting dance videos and the bout of accent at LSU made me cringe. But he puts winning teams on the field.

I’m not convinced he is a championship coach. He was pretty lucky to have landed at the top of the west last season. He still has a lot to prove. And yeah, he is cringy. LSU deserves better.

I’m not convinced he is a championship coach. He was pretty lucky to have landed at the top of the west last season. He still has a lot to prove. And yeah, he is cringy. LSU deserves better.
So much of college football is recruiting. He’ll put a good team out there. What he does with it, I don’t know. We’ll see.

So much of college football is recruiting. He’ll put a good team out there. What he does with it, I don’t know. We’ll see.

Completely agree, and in all fairness, Kelly was working this past season with a team he did not recruit or pull together. He did pretty good. This year could be much different.

LSU has a knack for winning, historically. I’m looking at them as a better team than they were last season. Still, there are so many tangibles and intangibles when looking at an entire season of football. UGA is no exception to those rules. Anything can happen.

I don’t see UGA’s schedule as easy. I believe the east is stronger than the west right now. So many folks have always claimed the west to be superior to the east, but no, it depends on the year. The east was clearly the better conference last season, and I believe they will be this season.

It’s going to be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom