• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

UGA is #1 today and until a team can kick their butt. ESPN says the Dogs have the #1 2023 Defense in the Nation..

Kirby has two exciting teams to get the offence to work together with the defense, He may be able to get it done. The team has the talent.

Reactions: MRH
I don’t need a visual. I just thoroughly enjoy trolling Bamalama ding dongs. It has been a joy watching their melt down over the past 2 years. I can think of no fan base who needs it more.

And I never called anyone a name. Oh, gayfers. Yeah, maybe I did.
Nothing can touch losing to Hawaii. Alabama hasn’t always been great and I think most people who follow Alabama football remember it. Just pretend otherwise.

Also, do you remember Gayfers, the department store? I do. It was based in Alabama so probably a fitting dig using the term.

• Haha
Reactions: MRH
14 of the last 20 years the national champion has been from the the oHiO version of an overrated conference, THE SEC!

The biG 10 has…….one…….one, lol!

Ohio state fans be like “I reject reality and create my own!” What a bunch of lip smacking yankee tards.

Nothing can touch losing to Hawaii. Alabama hasn’t always been great and I think most people who follow Alabama football remember it. Just pretend otherwise.

Also, do you remember Gayfers, the department store? I do. It was based in Alabama so probably a fitting dig using the term.

I remember well when Bamalama was just another mediocre team. It’s funny, they were probably my second favorite team until their fan base made me hate them. I feel the same about TN. At least Bama has some bragging rights, but TN hasn’t done anything this century.

I vaguely remember Gayfers. LOL That’s funny

Reactions: GFB
I remember well when Bamalama was just another mediocre team. It’s funny, they were probably my second favorite team until their fan base made me hate them. I feel the same about TN. At least Bama has some bragging rights, but TN hasn’t done anything this century.

I vaguely remember Gayfers. LOL That’s funny
I'll pull for Alabama even when they suck again. I'd like any team in the East to challenge UGA, Tennessee included. This season's schedule looks like a training program for UGA to get ready for the SEC championship game and beyond.

Maybe, but when literally half of the top 10 NFL talent producing teams are from the same conference, it makes the hunt a little easier. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/college/

LSU wins the west this year. My way too early prediction. Their first game against Fla st will be a war. Fla st is one of my sleepers. I think they could make a serious run this season. That game will be the best game of the first week.

What about Tulane? They finished ranked higher than LSU at the end of last season, beat USC in the Cotton bowl, and all of their key players are returning this season. Yeah, weak conference, but they proved they can win a bowl game against a heavily favored team. Their win over USC was one of the best games of the year, and definitely one of my favorites.

I'll pull for Alabama even when they suck again. I'd like any team in the East to challenge UGA, Tennessee included. This season's schedule looks like a training program for UGA to get ready for the SEC championship game and beyond.

I’m not writing off any of them. TN, SC, FLA, Auburn, etc…Any of those teams can ruin a season. I’ve seen it too many times. Just ask TN about SC. LOL!!

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom