• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
One more day!

Funny thing is I have spent more time on the exhibit floor at night, when no one is here, than I have during hours of operation.

Last night I noticed Zac Brown's "Southern Edge" knives booth. I had not noticed it before now...I remember checking out some of their blades at Blade show and liking what I saw, so I will pay them a visit on this last day.

Any other recommendations of things to check out before we sign this year's NRA into the history books? I can't imagine there being much more that I haven't seen, but I would love to know which exhibitors are giving away the best swag! :very_drunk:
Heading down in a few, can't wait, love to know best swag too.

IMG_0297.JPG
IMG_0299.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

To anyone going to the show today. Could someone drop by the sig booth and see if they have they're NRA atl shirts in stock in a double xl? I stopped by yesterday but all they had were triple xl. Didn't know if they would re stock them today. Of course I'd be happy to pay for it and a little extra if someone were to get me one.

To anyone going to the show today. Could someone drop by the sig booth and see if they have they're NRA atl shirts in stock in a double xl? I stopped by yesterday but all they had were triple xl. Didn't know if they would re stock them today. Of course I'd be happy to pay for it and a little extra if someone were to get me one.
Just seen this. Would have checked but back home now. They did have decals and hat pins today though.

Back
Top Bottom