• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
Hank Jr was jammin'! All those redneck country women shaking their booties were great. Highlight of the weekend, actually!

DAMMIT! The Alien was avoiding me!!

I stand corrected

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:
It's funny because I didn't know/realize anything about him. Had stopped and moved out of the way and was looking at the map and this green arm came over one shoulder and his green head over the other ! Was funny so "it " mimed to take a picture !

We saw Trump, Cruz, et. al. Friday and wandered around a lil' bit afterwards...After spending $150 @ the NRA Store on hats and shirts right after lunch today, we spent 3 & 1/2 hours on the Show Floor lookin' around...Bought some ALG stuff, some CR123 Batteries, a Knife from Ontario and picked up a BUNCHA' Swag & Catalogs...We'll be back Sunday to see what we missed Friday and Saturday, LOL! Two things that impressed both Missus' 3-5-7 and me were the Kimber K6s and the Apex Trigger bits for the S&W M&P's--They were SCHWEET!... :) ....mikey357

We saw Trump, Cruz, et. al. Friday and wandered around a lil' bit afterwards...After spending $150 @ the NRA Store on hats and shirts right after lunch today, we spent 3 & 1/2 hours on the Show Floor lookin' around...Bought some ALG stuff, some CR123 Batteries, a Knife from Ontario and picked up a BUNCHA' Swag & Catalogs...We'll be back Sunday to see what we missed Friday and Saturday, LOL! Two things that impressed both Missus' 3-5-7 and me were the Kimber K6s and the Apex Trigger bits for the S&W M&P's--They were SCHWEET!... :) ....mikey357

I will have to check out the Kimber this morning. I have yet to see one, much less handle one...On the flip side, I did see and handle the new Colt .38 snub and was completely unimpressed. Besides a decent double action trigger pull there is nothing about this new revolver that I like.

One more day!

Funny thing is I have spent more time on the exhibit floor at night, when no one is here, than I have during hours of operation.

Last night I noticed Zac Brown's "Southern Edge" knives booth. I had not noticed it before now...I remember checking out some of their blades at Blade show and liking what I saw, so I will pay them a visit on this last day.

Any other recommendations of things to check out before we sign this year's NRA into the history books? I can't imagine there being much more that I haven't seen, but I would love to know which exhibitors are giving away the best swag! :very_drunk:

Back
Top Bottom