• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
I can't believe all of you are going to this Klan rally. Look at the lack of diversity!

CNN is so butthurt about it being here in Atlanta that they've got some Indian woman going around the convention taking notes. Anyone run into her?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/28/world/indian-immigrant-nra-convention/index.html

Saw her there yesterday, talking with a chick from Washington Post. The WaPo girl was complaining that there were 'too many women' to get a good photograph for her story.

The CNN girl made sure she carefully framed the most local-yokel types she could find, and kept away from any wide shots that showed women and non-whites.

IMG_5338.JPG IMG_5325.JPG
IMG_5331.JPG

I'm here. I have enjoyed it, but it's a whole Lotta walking.
My feets are sore!

Did you other NRA folks see the airplane towing the hate message banner flying over the GWCC? It said "NRA equals murder lobby!"

Safebuilder was nice enough to let me sell some books off the corner of his table, so if you want a Georgia Weapons Law book, come on down to booth number 5016.

As my son and I left today there was an airplane circling over towing a sign that said NRA Murder Lobby XOXO Betsy Riot.

I googled it. Sho-nuff freak show.

Saw her there yesterday, talking with a chick from Washington Post. The WaPo girl was complaining that there were 'too many women' to get a good photograph for her story.

The CNN girl made sure she carefully framed the most local-yokel types she could find, and kept away from any wide shots that showed women and non-whites.
Oh yeah there was a LOT of women. Some prettttty big and quite a few MIGHTY fine !

View attachment 1154404 View attachment 1154393
View attachment 1154394

I'm here. I have enjoyed it, but it's a whole Lotta walking.
My feets are sore!

Did you other NRA folks see the airplane towing the hate message banner flying over the GWCC? It said "NRA equals murder lobby!"

Safebuilder was nice enough to let me sell some books off the corner of his table, so if you want a Georgia Weapons Law book, come on down to booth number 5016.

Glad to have you sir!! cmshoot cmshoot wherr are you?

Back
Top Bottom