• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
Shuttle bus from lot yellow. 10.00 parking smooth as butta
IMG_5260.JPG

What a mob!

I picked up tons of cool swag today, free targets, a boatload of stickers, koozies, lanyards, buttons, a couple of keychains, bags, pens, etc...I also picked up another Kabar, a USMC that was $50! Score! It was $60, which is a great price, then the man told me just to give him $50! No problem! I also picked up a couple t shirts, some Ballistol, and other little odds and ends....

I met gunny R. Lee Ermey. Really cool guy. I talked to Hickok45, Razor Dobbs, Dana Loesch, Jerry Miculek, Larry Weishund. I probably met more industry celebs but I'm too tired to remember everything.

What an awesome weekend! I'm going to sleep for a couple hours and then I'm going in to work early so I can catch Hank Jr!

What a mob!

I picked up tons of cool swag today, free targets, a boatload of stickers, koozies, lanyards, buttons, a couple of keychains, bags, pens, etc...I also picked up another Kabar, a USMC that was $50! Score! It was $60, which is a great price, then the man told me just to give him $50! No problem! I also picked up a couple t shirts...

I met gunny R. Lee Ermey. Really cool guy. I talked to Hickok45, Razor Dobbs, Dana Loesch, Jerry Miculek, Larry Weishund. I probably met more industry celebs but I'm too tired to remember everything.

What an awesome weekend! I'm going to sleep for a couple hours and then I'm going in to work early so I can catch Hank Jr!
Man I can't wait till I go tomorrow!!!!

Back
Top Bottom