• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
I bought one of their black shirts but really liked the design on the grey ones. But oh well thanks anyways. I sent sigs sales people an email I'm hopes of being able to track one down to purchase.

I gotta say taking Friday off from work and attending the show was MUCH MORE enjoyable.

I don't like crowds but Friday was ok. Saturday was NUTS!

Didn't go today but would not have enjoyed the show as much if I had gone on Saturday only.

We saw Trump, Cruz, et. al. Friday and wandered around a lil' bit afterwards...After spending $150 @ the NRA Store on hats and shirts right after lunch today, we spent 3 & 1/2 hours on the Show Floor lookin' around...Bought some ALG stuff, some CR123 Batteries, a Knife from Ontario and picked up a BUNCHA' Swag & Catalogs...We'll be back Sunday to see what we missed Friday and Saturday, LOL! Two things that impressed both Missus' 3-5-7 and me were the Kimber K6s and the Apex Trigger bits for the S&W M&P's--They were SCHWEET!... :) ....mikey357

Dropped my APEX in this morning. Love it!

0430171421-00.jpg

Ended up purchasing the sig echo 1 thermal that I played around with for a while at the show on Saturday, amazing piece of equipment. Pretty excited to get it in this week

We played with an Echo 1 for a while, as well, and a Sig rep showed us it's features. Simply incredible optic! Congrats on the purchase!!

Back
Top Bottom