• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/13/2015 Paris Attack

Freakin goathumpers. Why can't we just go ahead and wipe ISIS out and be done? Maybe we don't have the means because of cutting our military down to a much smaller capacity but dang.. This is real man. I know I'm preaching to the choir around here. And yet liberals think taking away guns is the answer. I shake my head at that stupid mentality.

A disarmed population is being mowed down like wheat in a field. I wonder if these lug head antigunners will learn now what Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (I know debatable if he ever said this) knew; that one of the most important things that protects America is that behind every blade of grass is a rifle.

A disarmed population is being mowed down like wheat in a field. I wonder if these lug head antigunners will learn now what Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (I know debatable if he ever said this) knew; that one of the most important things that protects America is that behind every blade of grass is a rifle.

Few if any of them would be exposed to that footnote. None of them will be able to make the cognitive leap to appreciate it. They will however double down on the hope that The State will protect them and so there is no need to mere citizens to possess those dangerous weapon things.

A disarmed population is being mowed down like wheat in a field. I wonder if these lug head antigunners will learn now what Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (I know debatable if he ever said this) knew; that one of the most important things that protects America is that behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle.
FTFY

men, defend yourselves. fight back. this is a clash of cultures, western civilization versus a death cult

it is a fight for survival. do not listen to your governments, they cannot protect you. they lie to protect the enemy, they import them under the guise of human progress, as the right thing to do. they set you to have your throat slit like cattle. your treasures robbed and the public coffers emptied for their mission. stay vigilante

men, defend yourselves. fight back. this is a clash of cultures, western civilization versus a death cult

it is a fight for survival. do not listen to your governments, they cannot protect you. they lie to protect the enemy, they import them under the guise of human progress, as the right thing to do. they set you to have your throat slit like cattle. your treasures robbed and the public coffers emptied for their mission. stay vigilante
The powers that be don't want to admit that this is a crusade, perhaps the last crusade. The western way of life is under attack and if we don't stand against the onslaught then our civilization will fall.

Back
Top Bottom