• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/13/2015 Paris Attack

My new shotty got to ride with me and the little lady tonight. You know things are getting out of hand when she sees me putting a shotgun in the truck and she says "Yea, not a bad idea after all". She typically rolls her eyes at something like this and might say "Isnt your pistol enough?"

image (2).jpg

The powers that be don't want to admit that this is a crusade, perhaps the last crusade. The western way of life is under attack and if we don't stand against the onslaught then our civilization will fall.

Radical Islam isn't the threat. The West, (or even the East) has such an economic and military overmatch over them that its not even a contest. All they can manage to pull off are random acts of terror, that as horrific as they are, are strategically insignificant by themselves. Even 9/11 caused only a blip in our economic power (even though it caused the US to go on a disastrous campaign in the ME but that's another topic). But as bad as that was, we could handle it.

What we aren't handling is the internal collapse of our civilization's structure. Our populations are getting old and declining. Healthy social structures like religion and families are being undermined by short sighted self-interests. Our wealth distribution is getting skewed and our economies are distorting in unsustainable ways while the elites and politicians only look after themselves.

While it might sound harsh, if Western civilization were as strong as it was when it came to dominate the planet, it would annihilate Muslim culture the way it did others that were a threat or that had resources they wanted during the Age of Empires. But we aren't. Our young people are distracted by the latest shiny toy or whine when their feelings get hurt, and we wring our hands and gnash teeth over sending drones to kill those who would kill us.

No Islam isn't the threat. We are our own worst threat.

Can't find the link but did read something the other day about some kind of gun control debate/vote coming up in EU Parliament or something of the sort. Basically from my understand some of the EU countries are pissed at gun laws of some of the other EU countries, much like we have here.

So yea, tin foil.

Back
Top Bottom