• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/13/2015 Paris Attack

My prediction is the Putin will pound the **** out of ISIS tomorrow. Probably grin at BO while he does it.

Probably not. Putin is propping up Assad. Putin doesn't care if an ISIS cell jacked up Paris. ISIS might even be useful to keep around if it keeps causing mischief for the West and headaches for the US and Saudis.

Probably not. Putin is propping up Assad. Putin doesn't care if an ISIS cell jacked up Paris. ISIS might even be useful to keep around if it keeps causing mischief for the West and headaches for the US and Saudis.
:confused:
ISIS is the enemy of Assad. Sure Putin hit the moderates first, but they'll eventually ISIS. Hitting them now would be like a 3fer. Aid Assad, gain some "appreciation" from Europe, and tweak BO. How could he resist that. Frankly, he'd be an idiot NOT to exploit it. And he's no idiot.

That's not the way global power politics works, (its all about what you can do for me now).

ISIS is the enemy of everyone. However, ISIS isn't beating down the door of Assad's palace in Damascus, the assorted rebel armies (what we call the FSA) are. That is the immediate threat to the Assad regime. ISIS is out in the hinterlands lopping off heads and creating their Islamic hell.

My wife just found out about this. We were talking about it and one of the things she said was profound. She said "if the liberals get their way this will be coming to an America near you!"

Back
Top Bottom