• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

0 deaths in Ga 2 days in a row

This is just another division tactic by the democrats AND republicans, and its working. We all(citizens) want the same thing - security and honesty. I dont want to fight or hate the people that dont think this is serious, but my family is the most important thing to me. Followed closely by financial stability, which i cant get while im not allowed to work. So basically im caught between complying and going out. Plus im a rambler, so im pretty damn bored by now. Its a totally messed up situation and i just wish that the people that it is affecting(citizens) could get on the same page, we're being used.

Trust me, theres nothing i want more than for this to end, my daughter hasnt seen her friends or grandparents in months. Shes being homeschooled right now, and me and my wife are barely getting it done. Im totally ready to get on with my life, but i still dont think we're in the clear. Just my thoughts.

I love this whole "throw caution to the wind" attitude people are displaying these days. I went to get some gas the day after the so-called lock down was lifted. Literally 2 people out of 50 wearing masks... obviously this is all some of that convenient fake news.

Me? Im not going to shut my life down, but i am gonna continue to wear a mask when i go to crowded places, especially around people that AREN'T wearing them and are denying this whole thing. It doesnt hurt at all, and i dont care what anyone thinks about it.
Well if you wearing one, then that means I don’t have to.. thank you. Lol

This is just another division tactic by the democrats AND republicans, and its working. We all(citizens) want the same thing - security and honesty. I dont want to fight or hate the people that dont think this is serious, but my family is the most important thing to me. Followed closely by financial stability, which i cant get while im not allowed to work. So basically im caught between complying and going out. Plus im a rambler, so im pretty damn bored by now. Its a totally messed up situation and i just wish that the people that it is affecting(citizens) could get on the same page, we're being used.

Trust me, theres nothing i want more than for this to end, my daughter hasnt seen her friends or grandparents in months. Shes being homeschooled right now, and me and my wife are barely getting it done. Im totally ready to get on with my life, but i still dont think we're in the clear. Just my thoughts.
Make your own decisions. That's all anyone wants. This ordeal is almost assuredly going to result in me being in extended unemployment starting next month. My wife possibly as well. The fact it is self induced whizzes me off to no end. Give people info and let them make their OWN DECISIONS. Bankrupting individuals and business and causing incalculable suffering long after this over for no reason based in relative reality (compared to the regular flu) is not only indefensible, it should be criminal. But we'll all roll over and march back to the polls in November and elect the exact same idiots that did this in the first place.

Ive been out since 3/16, and I'll probably be one of the last to go back because i do film set construction and all of my decisions come from California and are calculated on politics, money, and the risk of getting talent sick, which would be a PR nightmare for everyone involved. Luckily theres contingencies in place, but they involve taking money out of my own retirement at a substancial tax hit(:mad:), and im on unemployment, but thats going to screw me when i go back to work because all of my jobs inevitably end, and unemployment is just a part of my career. My benefit weeks are being eaten up by this.

We agree on the important and undeniable fact that we're being fed tainted information.

Back
Top Bottom