• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

0 deaths in Ga 2 days in a row

Is it safe to come out of the house now???
giphy(29).gif

The number always decrease on Sat and Sun. This has to do with the people who report not working weekends. There will normally be a rise on Mon and Tue. My boss has been graphing cases out of curiosity.

I'm a little confused. I've never seen that site before but how do we have more confirmed cases than the number of people tested? How can you be confirmed if you weren't tested? :confused:

Total Tests*

* Updated twice daily

Confirmed COVID-19 Cases**
Stop calming people down! The panic must flow! The panic fuels power!

I'm a little confused. I've never seen that site before but how do we have more confirmed cases than the number of people tested? How can you be confirmed if you weren't tested? :confused:

Total Tests*

* Updated twice daily

That's easy, the people who die from it don't need to be tested.

Total Tests*

* Updated twice daily

Because the CDC has said that if you have the symptoms of the wu flu and die, you can be counted as a wu flu death. That's why the overall death counts are likely much higher than the actual deaths, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they weren't doing the same just for infected. They need to do everything possible to justify their fake crisis.

Oh and for the conspiracy theory morons or the ignunt chicken littles, here it is straight from the CDC...

"In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible." https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

I love this whole "throw caution to the wind" attitude people are displaying these days. I went to get some gas the day after the so-called lock down was lifted. Literally 2 people out of 50 wearing masks... obviously this is all some of that convenient fake news.

Me? Im not going to shut my life down, but i am gonna continue to wear a mask when i go to crowded places, especially around people that AREN'T wearing them and are denying this whole thing. It doesnt hurt at all, and i dont care what anyone thinks about it.

Back
Top Bottom