• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

0 deaths in Ga 2 days in a row

Im not saying that everyone HAS to wear a mask, but i am going to, and i can tell you that if i experience any of this mask shaming that has taken place, i will be breaking the 6' distance rule, and someones nose.

Im not saying that everyone HAS to wear a mask, but i am going to, and i can tell you that if i experience any of this mask shaming that has taken place, i will be breaking the 6' distance rule, and someones nose.
lol. You don't claim I'm trying to kill you or your family and I won't look at you weird because you decide to wear a mask. Deal?
I honestly could not care less about what other people do or don't do. It would be a wonderful world if everyone felt the same. :yo:

"So yea, i guess i am wearing a mask for everyone else's benefit also. Sure would be a cool world if other SHEEPLE thought like that."

And i wasnt aware that nobody dropping dead for 2 whole days was cause for some sort of celebration... but i guess expectations are low these days.

lol. You don't claim I'm trying to kill you or your family and I won't look at you weird because you decide to wear a mask. Deal?
I honestly could not care less about what other people do or don't do. It would be a wonderful world if everyone felt the same. :yo:
I definitely never said you were trying to kill my family, what i said was that i see people everywhere who are acting like this doesn't exist, and i feel the need to take extra precautions. And yea its awesome when people dont care what people do, im all about individual freedom. Its also awesome when people care ABOUT other people, which doesnt seem to happen very much.

I definitely never said you were trying to kill my family, what i said was that i see people everywhere who are acting like this doesn't exist, and i feel the need to take extra precautions. And yea its awesome when people dont care what people do, im all about individual freedom. Its also awesome when people care about other people, which doesnt seem to happen very much.
I didn't say you did (others here have stated such). If I thought wearing a mask had any chance, at all, at 'saving' someone, I'd wear one. I don't, so I don't. I'm not going to do something to make people "feel" better if I feel it is feeding misinformation.

Cool, dont approach me in public. We can keyboard about this all we want.
Screenshot_20171201-172522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom