• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

0 deaths in Ga 2 days in a row

I love this whole "throw caution to the wind" attitude people are displaying these days. I went to get some gas the day after the so-called lock down was lifted. Literally 2 people out of 50 wearing masks... obviously this is all some of that convenient fake news.

Me? Im not going to shut my life down, but i am gonna continue to wear a mask when i go to crowded places, especially around people that AREN'T wearing them and are denying this whole thing. It doesnt hurt at all, and i dont care what anyone thinks about it.
And you are FREE to do that for whatever reason or no reason at all.
I have never worn a mask and have zero intention of wearing one. And believe me, it's not because I'm "throwing caution to the wind". I'm very calculated in the risk I take. Took my wife to a restaurant for Mother's Day for the first time since all this started yesterday. Every employee was wearing a mask. The thought occurred to me, this is something I could get behind, restaurant workers wearing mask, forever. ;)

And you are FREE to do that for whatever reason or no reason at all.
I have never worn a mask and have zero intention of wearing one. And believe me, it's not because I'm "throwing caution to the wind". I'm very calculated in the risk I take. Took my wife to a restaurant for Mother's Day for the first time since all this started yesterday. Every employee was wearing a mask. The thought occurred to me, this is something I could get behind, restaurant workers wearing mask, forever. ;)
Do you calculate at least 6' from everyone in all the public places you go that arent wearing masks? And make sure that they arent breathing in your direction? Cause if not, youre throwing caution to the wind. I dont have to worry about all that as much because i have a mask. Its easier. Sure i look silly, but ive been covered in tattoos since i was 17, so i dont really care what people think about my appearance.

But ive said it before, my daughter is on a nebulizer for asthma, and id wear a ****ing plunger on my head if i thought it would keep her safe.

Do you calculate at least 6' from everyone in all the public places you go that arent wearing masks? And make sure that they arent breathing in your direction? Cause if not, youre throwing caution to the wind. I dont have to worry about all that as much because i have a mask. Its easier. Sure i look silly, but ive been covered in tattoos since i was 17, so i dont really care what people think about my appearance.

But ive said it before, my daughter is on a nebulizer for asthma, and id wear a ****ing plunger on my head if i thought it would keep her safe.
So now, we're back to a mask can stop the wearer from getting the virus? I guess..... hard to keep up.
If you believe wearing a mask is helping you stay healthy, then wear one, all the time year round. Otherwise, you're "throwing caution to the wind." Somebody, somewhere is carrying an airborne illness that you may come in contact with it. Know it.
Parents should always (obviously) do whatever they feel is in their children's best interest. Who the hell cares what other people think?

No im still a freak about it, thats why i said not as much. Are you really telling me that masks dont do anything to protect the wearer? Thats hard to believe. I guess it depends on the source though...

Dude, im all good on gross people who are coughing and hacking everywhere. Its just nasty. Im keepin my mask on... maybe i will wear it during flu season. Which is what this has been compared to. The thing that worries me is getting it and not knowing I have it, then spreading it everywhere. Im a fairly healthy person, and i usually dont go to the doc even if i am sick. So im not even sure id know if i did have it. Im not worried about dying, i just feel like its a sensible thing to do for a little while longer. I have parents and grandparents that are still alive, although very old. I want them around for as long as i can. I dont think old people are expendable, unlike some politicians.

Personally, id feel pretty bad if i was responsible for the death of an elderly person or someone who was already sick some way. But thats just me.

No im still a freak about it, thats why i said not as much. Are you really telling me that masks dont do anything to protect the wearer? Thats hard to believe. I guess it depends on the source though...
Isn't the WHO the almighty authority in all this? https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream...C_Masks-2020.3-eng.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
"there is currently no evidence that wearing a mask (whether medical or other types) by healthy persons in the wider community setting, including universal community masking, can prevent them from infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19."

**** the WHO, the CDC, and the GOV. I understand communicable sickness. There is not one single government entity or representative that i trust right now. I'll do this because I think its a good idea. Go to 5 different sources and you'll get 5 different stories...

Back
Top Bottom