• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Multiple victims’ reported in church shooting outside San Antonio

2370FD35-AB88-4AC3-B28D-B6D93218BEA5.jpeg
May start carrying two bibles.

Are all liberals lobotomized or are they just ****ing evil?

They are evil. If you can bear it, go read some of the leftards forums and the things they say daily, and have been saying daily for years. They are diabolical and the time will come when we must deal with them accordingly. I say the time was 50 years ago, but I am only one guy.

And I will carry in church, as always.

When you really take a look at any law that restricts carry, it's just ****ing retarded.

Pass a law that will punish a person carrying for self defense and create victims. Add on a charge of carrying in a restricted area to some douchebag that just committed MURDER in the same area with an 'illegally carried firearm'. Are all liberals lobotomized or are they just ****ing evil?
They're not stupid. For many, it's some combination of emotional response and fear. Add on cultural differences. I can recall as a kid going over to a friend's house where they had all their deer rifles in a cabinet in the dining room. At the time, I thought it was probably about as classy as a family could get. Some folks (adults included) would walk in there and be terrified though. To me, growing up and learning how to handle a firearm safely as a young kid was something normal in my world. For others, they might be 50 years old but the sight of a firearm makes them want to run terrified and inform an adult (police replacing parents in this case). We're not talking about stupid people; we're talking about fear and ignorance.

Until this shooting I never tried to get my head around pulling a trigger on an innocent noncombatant, I still can't. How can I even think of what type of monster shoots children? I don't want to know why he did it.
The guy was evil personified. Not evil like most people throw the word around, I'm talking about actual spiritual evil. Most refuse to acknowledge its existence. Even after something like that.

Back
Top Bottom