• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Multiple victims’ reported in church shooting outside San Antonio

I thought GA had a law that you would not be charged for carrying in off limit place if you defend yourself or others. I may be wrong. Again I prefer to still be alive.

I thought GA had a law that you would not be charged for carrying in off limit place if you defend yourself or others. I may be wrong. Again I prefer to still be alive.
I have heard the same thing - don't know the actual law. My personal concern is never about being found out because I reacted in a real self defense situation. It's being found out WITHOUT using it; bend over to pick something up and accidentally show gun - some mom gets scared and calls cops - or a kid sees it and brings attention to it etc.

Is this a new phenomenon, or are communications now so quick and simple we hear about these events when we never did before ?

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...-amendment-church-shooting-shirt-steals-show/

This guys son is friends with a guy who was shot but survived the shooting in Tx. He usually carries in church, but left his gun home with his wife that day.
Who knows how different this would have been IF he had his gun and was able to fire even one shot in return.
Seems like the shooter ran like a little bitch as soon as the guy outside started shooting at him. He may have **** his pants and fled the church if one person from inside had been able to return fire. Could have saved many lives ...... Something we'll never know.

But I have heard many times " I usually carry, but I didn't have it on me when _____________ happen"
That's why I ALWAYS carry.

Plus .... the guy has on a great shirt

s.jpg

I'm gonna start packing in church

A few months ago a friend of mine who lives in blairsville was telling me about their security plan and how the two greeters on the front steps were armed and stayed outside during Sunday school and the church service

And five or six other members were armed and had walkie talkies so the two outside could alert them

I thought it was a little over the top for a smallish church in a rural area

Apparently not
Do you care to PM what church? Sounds like my fiances family church. Everyone is carrying.

I have heard the same thing - don't know the actual law. My personal concern is never about being found out because I reacted in a real self defense situation. It's being found out WITHOUT using it; bend over to pick something up and accidentally show gun - some mom gets scared and calls cops - or a kid sees it and brings attention to it etc.

Wonder if anyone makes a IWB holster that has a cloth flap or something to cover up the holster ?

So it doesn't scream GUN !!!
Makes it look like a heart monitor or something

Friend of mine carries in his cargo pants pocket

Wonder if anyone makes a IWB holster that has a cloth flap or something to cover up the holster ?

So it doesn't scream GUN !!!
Makes it look like a heart monitor or something

Friend of mine carries in his cargo pants pocket

Pocket carry , belly band, thunderwear, etc. Carrying a full size handgun may negate the ability for deep concealment, adjust what you carry accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom