• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Multiple victims’ reported in church shooting outside San Antonio

I agree with him, and I am more than grateful to hear him support Stephen as well as deny a liberal journalist any ground. however I Sometimes wish his answers could be like this;

"ma'm....have you ever purchased a firearm? Oh no? Then you have no clue what the current national requirements in regards to "vetting" for purchasing weapons is within this country? Not to mention within different states? No, because if you did, you would know that every gun purchase or purchaser (having a weapons permit) has been rigorously vetted within their state government in regards to permits and via the NICS, which I know you don't know stands for national instant criminal background checks system when they don't have said permit Before they are given access to that weapon. Also each man or woman purchasing a weapon from a store, which that psychopath did, is subject to a 4473 background check which is a federal offense to lie on. This man, who you're referencing and basing this insensitive, ignorant, rude question off of passed all checks in place, including all listed above, not because we aren't vetting...not because we don't have oppressive gun control laws in place already preventing him from that, but because the government failed to keep you safe by failing to report his infractions to NICS. Yes. Your all seeing, all being government failed you, what we will focus on is better reporting and holding accountable the ones responsible for failing to report the information before hand. Government must do its job! DRAIN THE SWAMP! GOD BLESS TX, GOD BLESS THE USA, GOD PLACE AR-15s MAGA. Drop Mic
I posted the number of people killed in Chicago so far this year and my very liberal friends wife, who is German, responded with "Wow. Don't you think there should be some kind of regulation?"
She's also the person that suggested the government force gun makers to cease making them...as if guns go bad like a dozen eggs and soon they just stop working.
I wish I was making that up.

John wasn’t shot..... he “mysteriously” crashed into a boulder.
I remember reading all that stuff on his last post about the relationship between all the school shooters and their prescriptions to SSRI meds Prozac, serquil, etc etc etc it was crazy to see that all except a few were prescribed those meds at a young age

“titan uranus”?
Uranus Gas? (That was some funny ish back in the day I read on there too) But yes on his TU page. It's a crazy correlation. I don't know much much about the crash and the facts that have been found out about it, but he was on to something and I know everyone in his circle is pretty shook up. I'm gonna go research it again now because I'm curious

LOL....that was his personal FB page.
Yeah I know that was a joke from his page back in the day. I read all the stuff he had posted that last day, but never went deep into it after the first theories just know he was young and made a bad*** rifle and was a good dude and things seemed real fishy

Kind of amazing how fast this story fell off the news sites once it came out that a 'good guy with a gun' stopped this attacker.

There are people on discussion boards and forums attacking and condemning the two men in Texas who stopped Kelley. I don't understand a mentality where you can complain about the 'good guy with a gun' argument, then turn around and complain when the Good Guy(s) actually takes action. Some of the posts may the usual jerkoff trolls, but others actually believe what they are saying.

Back
Top Bottom