• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie invasion series!

I'm wondering if the one-handed redneck had a hand (pun intended) in getting the zombies to the camp? Perhaps he herded them into the truck and released them at the camp as revenge for leaving him behind...

Didnt even consider that, would make perfect sense though. They did all show up out of nowhere. Only thing that doesn't jive is that the truck had a walk through cab, maybe he blocked it off somehow though.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the one-handed redneck had a hand (pun intended) in getting the zombies to the camp? Perhaps he herded them into the truck and released them at the camp as revenge for leaving him behind...
if thats the case then he is one productive son of a bitch lol.if i were him id be looking for a chain saw to replace my hand so he could be the new bruce campbell.

soooo...i know i'm way behind yall..but I have limited time to watch hour long shows. I finally watched up to the frogs episode.

I cant believe the guy from Boondock Saints is in this series! It just makes it that much better. I cant wait to watch the next one which I think is "vatos". The last one was ok, set up a lot of plot, but I'm ready to see some zombies now.

Back
Top Bottom