• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie invasion series!

hmmm, I just noticed that you never do see who is responsible for the infection or even the reason.

In the original, there is some kind of space radiation that brings the dead back to life. In the 80's Return of the living Dead, it is a chemical called Trioxin.

Getting bit does not make you a Zombie. It infects you with... Something. That Something causes you to die. Once you die, you return to "Life" as a flesh eating Zombie.

LOL!

Yeah, I'm a big Zombie movie geek.

I do not believe in the dead rising to attack the living. Not in any way, shape form or fashion. I do believe, however, in the possibility of a chemical or biological weapon that ,once released, could cause large numbers of people to utterly lose their minds. Ala, 28 days later or The Crazies.

Until next season check out the book World War Z. by Max Brooks. Not only is he Mel Brooks son, but he paints a very interesting picture of a world after a massive Zombie outbreak. His first book was the "Zombie Survival Guide" very well thought out, but you really cant read it all the way through as it gets a little stale. Try WWZ, its 5 bucks used on amazon. (linked)

Until next season check out the book World War Z. by Max Brooks. Not only is he Mel Brooks son, but he paints a very interesting picture of a world after a massive Zombie outbreak. His first book was the "Zombie Survival Guide" very well thought out, but you really cant read it all the way through as it gets a little stale. Try WWZ, its 5 bucks used on amazon. (linked)

You should also try reading Plauge of the Dead, and its sequel Thunder n Ashes.

The Walking Dead show is based on a graphic novel series, I have read some of it, it might be better than the show. It is also a very long series, so this show could be on the air for years (cross your fingers)

Whats up WyldeDime? just wanted to give you a shout and say how much I LOVE THAT AVATAR on your page! Awesome, that would make one baad ass t-shirt!

Back
Top Bottom