• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie invasion series!

Yeah, not really worried about the writers getting axed, they need people with two cents they can put together. An RV, two vans, a truck, a car, and a jeep to carry 10 people? How about yall pile into that van and save some gas.

Here's a consideration for all you Zombie fans;

If you survived the Zombie Apocalypse. EVERYTIME you went to bed, you would have to secure you, your wife, kids and anyone else close to you.

Why?

People die in their sleep all the time. If I wake up to a chick eating my meat, I'd rather her not look like this:

www.theofantastique.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_11_hr_The_Walking_Dead.jpg

In most fictional zombie situations the infection is communicable, not spontaneous. So without a zombie to infect someone, their dying in their sleep would be just that, a death.

Yeah, I agree it is not something that is spontaneous. But what about gathering up guns laying around and scrounging for food and supplies, their would be canned goods in houses and cars, fuel in cars to siphon for generators.

LOL, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to bring too much common sense into the equation. I do wonder though if the CDC has any scenarios for a situation like this...not zombie but something that can spread as fast and be as deadly.

Ah, but I beg to differ. It is spontaneous. The Dead rising from their graves, morgue slabs etc... In most all the movies there is a news clip where you can hear them reporting about the recently dead coming back to life to feed on the living. Also, if it is communicable, who infected the first?

In most every zombie story you come across the zombies reproduce by biting a living person, who in turn changes into a zombie. Of course this is all fiction so anything goes I guess. As far as who was infected first, that would depend on the story.

Back
Top Bottom