• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie invasion series!

Last nights episode was kinda ehhh, hoping the rest of the season (two episodes) shapes up a little better.

I thought last nights was good. Survivors helping in the make shift hospital, Walkers invading camp, 1/3 of the camp killed.....but why didnt the people killed turn into zombies?

Based on what the guy said in the beginning, it takes a while for the "fever" to set in and the dead person to zombify. I'd guess they will be coming back soon.

But yeah, too many "whatever" moments for me in this one. Guillermo goes from hard ass cholo to soft-hearted janitor in 2 minutes? Grandma vato can deescalate a room full of guns? The group runs from the city to the quarry in time for the gun fight, when before it took a balls-out drive on I-75 to get there? Not to mention that fat guy actually making that run haha. Not a bad episode, but they took a lot of liberties I think.

They 'thinned the herd' last night , so to speak. Anyone recognize the compound wielding bow brother? Boondock Saints guy. He is actually a good actor

Norman Reedus rocking the crossbow. If only he had Sean Patrick Flannery there the zombies would be screwed!

Back
Top Bottom