• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie apocalypse plan!!!

Well, recruiting trained people from other stores is so much easier than hiring and training your own. :cool:

Too bad I like my shift supervisors....

Lol yea I'd hold on to them. Everyone in my district is quitting because of my dm and the store managers in this district sick!!!

Looking to find a new store

:focus: Lol ----- a CVS has food, drinks and defensible construction, Brandon u should switch stores so u get a cool mngr and then stock the storeroom with ammo and weapons. I will go out of my way to shop there. Lmao

:focus: Lol ----- a CVS has food, drinks and defensible construction, Brandon u should switch stores so u get a cool mngr and then stock the storeroom with ammo and weapons. I will go out of my way to shop there. Lmao

Lol maybe in a year i can be a store manager.
Then I will build a stock pile of weapons and ammo in the backroom or office.

Lol, I am that store manager. I had two members stop by Friday to swap some AR parts and such. Well worth the hour commute! We'll over ride the order and fill the stockroom with cases of water and Chef Boyardee. Don't forget, we also have the cigarettes and all the good drugs.

Lol, I am that store manager. I had two members stop by Friday to swap some AR parts and such. Well worth the hour commute! We'll over ride the order and fill the stockroom with cases of water and Chef Boyardee. Don't forget, we also have the cigarettes and all the good drugs.

Lol we will have full access to the pharmacy!!
And I have done swaps at my cvs as well.

cigarettes? beer in the cooler? hmmm, sounds like g4 head quarters. we can lure the ladies from g3 with your wine. sounds like we can call this plan "A". all we need is tread mills at the door, and i still want to oil the side walks for entertainment since the TV stations would be off the air

tumblr_lu2hk6Evji1r350bzo1_400.jpg

So you want to hole up in a CVS? What happens when another survivor group comes by and wants your stuff? Then proceeds to smoke you out to distract the zombies to get said stuff? May want to have a friend or two join you in your retreat bro.

So you want to hole up in a CVS? What happens when another survivor group comes by and wants your stuff? Then proceeds to smoke you out to distract the zombies to get said stuff? May want to have a friend or two join you in your retreat bro.
group 4 will not be over run!! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom