• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie apocalypse plan!!!

So you want to hole up in a CVS? What happens when another survivor group comes by and wants your stuff? Then proceeds to smoke you out to distract the zombies to get said stuff? May want to have a friend or two join you in your retreat bro.

Dude! He's in a CVS. Just throw sedative laced slim jims and bottles of wine out to the other group. After they fall asleep and the zombies get done with them go out and collect all their gear and weapons and ammo etc.

Dude! He's in a CVS. Just throw sedative laced slim jims and bottles of wine out to the other group. After they fall asleep and the zombies get done with them go out and collect all their gear and weapons and ammo etc.

Based on his AO he would be better off with Grape Drink instead of wine.

Having way more firepower than anyone in the neigborhood. I would forcefully take control and become the mayor. To pay dues for protection and rent, you would have to whore out your wife and or dauter to your one and only. One other means of paying dues would be to go out and scavange for ammunition and food. Failure to do so would get you killed or kicked out of the town, dependent on aggression. I would name my little town: Happytown to deceitfully attract loners and wanderes.

David Koresh tried that in Waco, TX. It didn't work out to good for him...

Back
Top Bottom