• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie apocalypse plan!!!

Brandon031

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
41   0
Reaction score
Ok just wondering what are your plans if (when) this will happen!
What's your plan?
Here's mine lol
Ok I live next to Walmart and work at cvs to start off with.
Start off by going to cvs and hold out!
Cvs have 3 doors 2 can only be opened from the inside one (front door) can be opened by either side. So I would secure that door with shelves.
Also have roof access so I can pick off zombies with my .22 lol
So wait a day or to and go to the Walmart and get what I can then return to cvs and hold out until supplies last.
If I "had"any guns they would be
Glock 36
Mossberg 500
.22 bolt

Should be able to hold out for a bit with my ammo stash lol

What's your plan?

um... but.. nevermind

- - - Updated - - -

Also thought bout getting a boat full of supplies and find a island take some women 10+ and live the life.

watch real housewives of (pick a city) and rethink the 10 women together thing... especially on an island

me and my buddy were thinkin the best place would be bankhead, houses with bars, gun stores, liquor stores, gas stations and everythings in walking distance

me and my buddy were thinkin the best place would be bankhead, houses with bars, gun stores, liquor stores, gas stations and everythings in walking distance

forgot the part about why everything is within walking distance... b/c nobody there has car which directly equates to a **** ton of the execpetionally dangerous zombies in the area. Ya know, the ones you cant see at night.

Back
Top Bottom