• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie apocalypse plan!!!

Having way more firepower than anyone in the neigborhood. I would forcefully take control and become the mayor. To pay dues for protection and rent, you would have to whore out your wife and or dauter to your one and only. One other means of paying dues would be to go out and scavange for ammunition and food. Failure to do so would get you killed or kicked out of the town, dependent on aggression. I would name my little town: Happytown to deceitfully attract loners and wanderes.

Ok just wondering what are your plans if (when) this will happen!
What's your plan?
Here's mine lol
Ok I live next to Walmart and work at cvs to start off with.
Start off by going to cvs and hold out!
Cvs have 3 doors 2 can only be opened from the inside one (front door) can be opened by either side. So I would secure that door with shelves.
Also have roof access so I can pick off zombies with my .22 lol
So wait a day or to and go to the Walmart and get what I can then return to cvs and hold out until supplies last.
If I "had"any guns they would be
Glock 36
Mossberg 500
.22 bolt

Should be able to hold out for a bit with my ammo stash lol

What's your plan?

Lol sounds like a terrible idea! For 1, you think there will be anything left at Walmart for over a day? 2, why a single stack 6 round Glock 36? And I hope you can work that bolt action quick! Too funny

if they were the older slow type zombies i'd borrow a ranger sized 4x4 truck/jeep wrangler(if at all possible without wasting bullets), borrow gas powered electric generator, hide in a house on top of a hill with clear visibility on at least 3 sides with my supplies.

now if they were the really fast running/wall climbing zombie then i would have to rethink my plan

or could do like michonne did on the walking dead and use decoy zombies with arms and teeth to carry your stuff

Back
Top Bottom