• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie apocalypse plan!!!

Removing the step treads on the staircase that leads to ur hide seems a good thing to do but I still think oiling the stairs would provide hours of entertainment. I guess if u can hold up for 6 months or so the maggots would do a lot to thin out the zombie hoards

What's a zombie?

Its the 47% that don't understand economics and capitalism and that America was made on self reliance not government hand outs. It's the same people who will have nothing unless someone gave it to them and they will "feed" on the rest of us. Now that I think about it the apocolypse is on us, it has already started

the mindless takers that soround us all, even now they surround us and gain power

Its the 47% that don't understand economics and capitalism and that America was made on self reliance not government hand outs. It's the same people who will have nothing unless someone gave it to them and they will "feed" on the rest of us. Now that I think about it the apocolypse is on us, it has already started

the mindless takers that soround us all, even now they surround us and gain power

Thats a parasite or a leech. However, once a parasite or leech looses the resources to continue to feed, they turn into a zombie. Then the disoriented individual turns to human consumption once the wellfare checks stop rolling in.

Back
Top Bottom