• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zippety Doo Dah Dammit again

You could always raise it, nuture, let it become part of the family, then feed it to the family without them knowing. Just say it must have finally went free. Carry the secret to your grave for your own sick pleasure.
Use it as a life lesson for my kids. I'm tracking

Use it as a life lesson for my kids. I'm tracking
You can just keep it in your pocket. In case your daughter grows up becomes a teenager starts dating some loser and says something hurtful to you, you can be like
"well you remember that deer we raised when you were little that disappeared around the same time we had that awesome chilli, well guess what?"
" And I'll feed that punkass boyfriend to you as well"

She'll know you're a Savage, start dating better dudes, it could change her life for the better.

<Not a parent, probably for the best I don't reproduce.

You can just keep it in your pocket. In case your daughter grows up becomes a teenager starts dating some loser and says something hurtful to you, you can be like
"well you remember that deer we raised when you were little that disappeared around the same time we had that awesome chilli, well guess what?"
" And I'll feed that punkass boyfriend to you as well"

She'll know you're a Savage, start dating better dudes, it could change her life for the better.

<Not a parent, probably for the best I don't reproduce.
My kids already think I'm savage, we're cool like that. My 9 year old asked me last night "Dad, are you a criminal". I said "Not anymore"

Back
Top Bottom