• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS slides the c**k ring back on me again..

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
So I ordered my Lantac 308 BCG Friday. Everything starts out fine. I look at the shipping info and it's at the UPS station on Saturday. Monday I look again and everything is set to arrive today. I take a look again yesterday and it shows that it's in Roanoke which is about 1 hour from me. It says it's being sorted for delivery so I'm all good at that point. After about 3:00 p.m. when the UPS shipments are usually delivered by I check the tracking number again and it says there was a sorting error and my part is in Florida. Yesterday it's 1 hour from my house and today it's the furthest point south that you can get from my house.

At this point I'm flustered because I was looking forward to shooting this weekend and I paid an extra $12.50 for it to get here in time. Well I called Opticsplanet and they refunded my $12.50 shipping up charge and that's about as good as they can do since it wasn't their fault to begin with. I hate dealing with UPS since this is not the first time that they really botched my order. So I have got to wait I don't know how many days to get it and that's a bummer. I was looking forward to shooting my new build this coming weekend. I don't know what is going on with those jack wagons at UPS. As sure as I am sitting here explaining this they will screw it up everytime I am willing to pay extra to get it here faster. 😡

USPS isn't much better. I bought a Remington 721 30-06 from a fellow in Connecticut. Shipping showed on the way and 3 days away. 5th day still no gun. Shipping showed it was in California. 5 days later showed in Memphis. 2 days later a box with a stock and bolt arrived at the FFL. No gun. Anyone have a spare 721 action laying around gathering dust?

USPS isn't much better. I bought a Remington 721 30-06 from a fellow in Connecticut. Shipping showed on the way and 3 days away. 5th day still no gun. Shipping showed it was in California. 5 days later showed in Memphis. 2 days later a box with a stock and bolt arrived at the FFL. No gun. Anyone have a spare 721 action laying around gathering dust?
You have got to be kidding me! Was there any recourse to be had? I mean it was in there possession when it happened

I'm struggling to put the situation together with your title.....

Does your driver provide special services?
huh-confused.gif

Tell me does it really work.. when you got a cock ring on does it make the cock slow to cum.. and does it help it stay hard longer?
🤣🤣 I have no idea! I never got into the toys. I just thought it was a little outside of my religious beliefs and moral compass. I just got the phrase from a co-worker from Aberdeen Maryland.

You should be able to look at the shipping weight at the time it was shipped. I I would hope that you opened the box right in front of the FFL employee to verify shipment. That way if there's any discrepancy between the shipping weight initially to what the wait is as received from the FFL, you would have some indication of where it happened. I never leave the FFL before I open the box in front of one of the employees just to check out the merch.. If you could pinpoint where it happened during the shipping process then you should be able to recoup some of the loss.

Back
Top Bottom