• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS slides the c**k ring back on me again..

I guess it depends on where you are too. In my area at least, UPS has been more reliable than say Fedex and especially USPS. I have signed up for the USPS Informed Delivery just so I know what mail they've lost that shows I should have gotten. It's ridiculous how much of it I never actually receive when the email I get shows the scanned images of my mail that day. Where the hell do they lose it from that point? Same with packages. They will show "Delivered" and they aren't here.

At least with UPS they show up in my experience.

I just checked the UPS Tracking info and it says that expected delivery date is Monday. I ordered it last Friday and paid 12.50 to get it here faster. I just don't get it. It was less than an hour from my home and now it's coming from Florida and not until Monday. I don't get rattled easily but this is just unexceptable!

I just checked the UPS Tracking info and it says that expected delivery date is Monday. I ordered it last Friday and paid 12.50 to get it here faster. I just don't get it. It was less than an hour from my home and now it's coming from Florida and not until Monday. I don't get rattled easily but this is just unexceptable!
Yes it's unacceptable, but that'll teach you.........LOL.....That package hasn't made it overseas yet..........

Back
Top Bottom