• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS slides the c**k ring back on me again..

USPS isn't much better. I bought a Remington 721 30-06 from a fellow in Connecticut. Shipping showed on the way and 3 days away. 5th day still no gun. Shipping showed it was in California. 5 days later showed in Memphis. 2 days later a box with a stock and bolt arrived at the FFL. No gun. Anyone have a spare 721 action laying around gathering dust?
None better at all, shipped two packages Wednesday, suppose to there Saturday, one was delivered today, other is still AWOL. But they get my bills to me on time.

Thank God you didn't use FedEx, last year my order ended up in more places than the German Army over ran in WW2 my 4 day shipping turned into two months, when it ended up in Austell at their shipping center, I told them after it sat there for 7 days to hold it and I'd drive there and get it, when I got there it took 3 hours for the Morons to find it.. :censored:

I just checked a Amazon order and it said they corrected my shipping address and I need to make changes on my end to prevent any further confusion. This is after they shipped my other 4 items on Monday and Tuesday. Like LARG09 said they " They are retarded! ".

So I ordered my Lantac 308 BCG Friday. Everything starts out fine. I look at the shipping info and it's at the UPS station on Saturday. Monday I look again and everything is set to arrive today. I take a look again yesterday and it shows that it's in Roanoke which is about 1 hour from me. It says it's being sorted for delivery so I'm all good at that point. After about 3:00 p.m. when the UPS shipments are usually delivered by I check the tracking number again and it says there was a sorting error and my part is in Florida. Yesterday it's 1 hour from my house and today it's the furthest point south that you can get from my house.

At this point I'm flustered because I was looking forward to shooting this weekend and I paid an extra $12.50 for it to get here in time. Well I called Opticsplanet and they refunded my $12.50 shipping up charge and that's about as good as they can do since it wasn't their fault to begin with. I hate dealing with UPS since this is not the first time that they really botched my order. So I have got to wait I don't know how many days to get it and that's a bummer. I was looking forward to shooting my new build this coming weekend. I don't know what is going on with those jack wagons at UPS. As sure as I am sitting here explaining this they will screw it up everytime I am willing to pay extra to get it here faster. 😡
First world problems.

Sorry it sucks.
Not any better with usps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306-223627.png
    Screenshot_20240306-223627.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom