• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

zee fuhrer!! and now WWII discussion

Well to comment on the original subject, I believe the account that Hitler and his mistress took cynide pills, shot themselves, were piled in a shallow grave in a street in Berlin, burned, and covered up. Hitler would not wanted to have been debased by what he believed to be animals in the Russians.

Thanks for going back to the topic! This is I wanted a history subforum!!

You should check out the movie Downfall. Very good Hitler movie. Goebbels (pronounced Gurbels) was one sick puppy. His wife was worse!!! This is actually the entire movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitler was stupid. He had all of europe in his pocket, even had a peace agreement with Stalin. Then like a dummy he invaded Russia. Had he just not invaded Russia, deported Jews instead of killing them... I think the nazi party might still be around today. Like any dictator it's only a matter of time before they start writing checks their country cant cash.

I think being The chump he was he shot himself in that bunker. Those close to him stated that nothing scared hitler more than being killed the way mussolini did. So, he shot and poisoned himself and that was the end of that . Good riddance.

YES- He did pull Germany out of a depression, develop the interstate highway system, yada,yada. But if he was so great, why did his own people try to kill him DOZENS of times. But, no, I don't believe he killed himself. Much too arrogant for that. He and Borman were playing chess in Argentina.

Back
Top Bottom