• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You Tube gun reviews.

Hickok45 never saw a gun he didn't like.

Hickok45 is more informational. I wouldn’t really look at him for gun reviews, but more for historical value, weapons functioning and handling, and then general comedy. I think he’s so popular bc he comes off as a genuine gun enthusiast who’s super humble.

I really, really like 9 hole reviews. Those guys are awesome. They speak about gun limitations all the time. Very unbiased.

6.5guys is a good one for long range equipment reviews.

Snipershide short reviews are good. A lot of information in long range shooting. Not a fan of his forum though. YouTube videos are no BS.

Rex101 sniper series is good, but he’s gone a little crazy lately and his “live fire” course of instruction is legitimately stupid and dangerous. As long as you stay in the sniper 101 videos you’ll be ok.

Mrgunsngear. He seems to like all the stuff he reviews though. Proceed with caution. He comes across as very professional though.

Also, these recommendations are just my opinion of course.

This is my absolute favorite video by 9 hole reviews. They show what you can do with a basic rifle and fixed powered scope. The majority of their videos are like this with a preceding video talking about the gear they use.

Back
Top Bottom