• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You Tube gun reviews.

GoDawgsGo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
178   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to get a good list of You Tube gun review channels. I obviously know the big names but I wanted to find some maybe lesser know people who give good honest reviews about the product. Any of them will work so let me know who are you favorite people to go to for Firearm reviews.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to get a good list of You Tube gun review channels. I obviously know the big names but I wanted to find some maybe lesser know people who give good honest reviews about the product. Any of them will work so let me know who are you favorite people to go to for Firearm reviews.

Remember that these reviews generally are a sample size of 1 with some channels having dubious claim of being unbiased. I generally stay away from Youtube for reviews. Whatever problems an item may have generally gets aired out to forums pretty quick and the overall sentiment related to that gun can be quickly found. On Youtube, I do enjoy Paul Harrell and I think he puts out a lot of objectively good information out there. Tactical rifleman has some good information on technique and tactics.

Back
Top Bottom