• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You Tube gun reviews.

Hickock doesn't really do gun reviews. He talks about different types of guns. Sootch promotes his channel as a gun review channel. Never shot a gun that he didn't like. More of a shill than a reviewer IMO.

I’m surprised Sootch was mentioned as many times as he has been. He’s known for being on the take/shilling and being more about profiting. A few that come to mind are the Ras47, IO factory tour and 47 review, and the Glock 44.

This thread was created to expose the fudds wasn’t it?

garandthumb
MAC
Akoperators union
Trex arms(they don’t review guns but the information seems good)
Instructor Chad has very few videos but his AR15 tear downs are pretty informative.

I agree with the move to full30.

Would love to see all the gun reviews moved to full30 and take away the traffic and revenue that it generate from YT. They say they don't censor..but we know they do. Just a matter of time before they are all banned from YT.

• AK Operators Union (cause I like ak's)
  • Mishaco (Good for firearms knowledge)
  • duelist1954 (fudd stuff, but go info)
  • cokeman2423 (weaponized autism)
  • nsz85 (ar15 info)
  • bfgmovies (gun smiting info)

The fact none of you listed mishaco in your list makes me a shamed of all you tbh.

1579325381730.png

Nutnfancy

He takes no bribes and no sponsors. I have come to trust his reviews. Have watched him for over a decade. If I really want to know about a weapon I see if he has reviewed it. He will straight up throw guns under the bus if they do not perform. I also like his way of reviewing. He looks at functionality, practicality and reliability first. Then he will talk about whether a firearm is just cool or not. It is his “second kind of cool” standard. You all should check him out. Likely he has been reviewing a lot longer than the guys you mentioned. Dude is retired military too but doesn’t throw it in your face. Just a good guy. Talks about knives, gear, bug out prep, preparedness, camping tips, and watches too. ODT guys should love him.

My only issue with nutnfancy is that his reviews have a lot of rants in them. I can’t really focus on what he’s reviewing. He goes off on tangents a lot. I agree with your assessment of him though.

What’s everyone’s opinion on James Yeager? I watched a video about “pencil thin barrels.” Don’t really trust his views after that video.

Back
Top Bottom