• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yall still alive?Role call..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate your point about "revisionist history" but can't confirm one way or the other. Even though our "join" dates are close I can't say I am seeing any differences except for software upgrades and an increase in membership. Of course that may be because I have lived a "sheltered" life when it come to the ODT as I am only interested in learning about guns and what is being sold, bought or traded, not that I do a lot of that either.

Never had the desire to visit the Boiler Room - seems like there is enough drama taking place on the rest of the site - and some which appears to be started, or at least fueled, by intentional "stirrers". Who needs it? :wacko:

So what your saying is you don't care ei
Appreciate your point about "revisionist history" but can't confirm one way or the other. Even though our "join" dates are close I can't say I am seeing any differences except for software upgrades and an increase in membership. Of course that may be because I have lived a "sheltered" life when it come to the ODT as I am only interested in learning about guns and what is being sold, bought or traded, not that I do a lot of that either.

Never had the desire to visit the Boiler Room - seems like there is enough drama taking place on the rest of the site - and some which appears to be started, or at least fueled, by intentional "stirrers". Who needs it? :wacko:

So your saying you don't care either way but felt like posting that you don't care either way?

So what your saying is you don't care ei

So your saying you don't care either way but felt like posting that you don't care either way?

Sorry you didn't get the gist of my comments so let me explain. My preference is not to have an ODT forum that allows a free for all with regard to profanity, dirty language, nudity, sexism, whatever etc. etc. that many posting here seem to want. If, in the interests of free speech the management of this site makes allowance for that then fine, but it won't be a forum that I will visit, however I will not infringe on the rights of those who want to engage in such discussions.

Hope that clears it up for you. (Dang, there I go getting splatter on my high horse again :doh:).

IQ.jpg
All I know is I have to read one more news article about a murder resulting in the lack of a language filter and top less women in members only forums on sites like Arfcom, NFA talk, Glock talk, Snipers hide, etc. I just don't know what I will do with myself.

Imagine the turmoil! Anybody on Internet gun forums long enough to remember fullauto.com? Holy crap, I'm pretty sure it is solely responsible for Islamic terrorism.

Blood running in the streets I tell you! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom