• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yall still alive?Role call..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gen pop needs to be family friendly. There are a lot of members who choose not to have access to the BR that do not want to see its contents.

So then its cool to curse and rip on each other and talk about tits and whatnot in there? (you know, the same kinda **** that all grown men do when we hang out together)

Seriously I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm really confused on the concept here...

So then its cool to curse and rip on each other and talk about tits and whatnot in there? (you know, the same kinda **** that all grown men do when we hang out together)

Seriously I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm really confused on the concept here...
We really dont have a section to cut loose in, which would be nice, but some people cant handle side boob.

We really dont have a section to cut loose in, which would be nice, but some people cant handle side boob.

Can we have such a section? I mean you have to admit that it would cut down on a lot of the bs on the rest of the site if we had somewhere that we could go blow off steam. Like some kind of "room" that we could go to "boil over" in...

Can we have such a section? I mean you have to admit that it would cut down on a lot of the bs on the rest of the site if we had somewhere that we could go blow off steam. Like some kind of "room" that we could go to "boil over" in...
We have thought about it, but then we would have to post this a lot.
internet hurt.jpg

I've yet to find the end of the internet, but there are thousands of sites like you suggest.
BR has a brackish waters, but no nudity.
Politics and religious forums are more heated, but should still be respectful. Pretty much like you would if you were face to face. The trolling and one upmanship you suggest would never fly if everyone was in the same room.
OS has always maintained that this should be a family friendly site.
BR is looser but still family friendly, even if just barely. LOL

The problem with a free for all section, is someone will get mad or their feelings hurt and then who knows where it could lead. All we need is someone going after another member in person with malicious intent. THAT would look good all over the news,

"Gun Forum Members Hunting Other Members Down Like Animals after Online Spat"

The problem with a free for all section, is someone will get mad or their feelings hurt and then who knows where it could lead. All we need is someone going after another member in person with malicious intent. THAT would look good all over the news,

"Gun Forum Members Hunting Other Members Down Like Animals after Online Spat"

I like it. No such thing as bad publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom