• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WWII Scale model’s

I was just in an "antique" shop and saw several 1/48 & 1/72 scale models for sale. Had to resist the temptation because I know myself. Buy one $15 kit and I'll wind up with $7,829.34 worth of paints, brushes, knives, saws, glues, etc., etc, etc. and take up an entire extra room in house.

It was fun reminiscing about the early teens and building/painting these WWII models. Loved the Tamiya kits.

I was just in an "antique" shop and saw several 1/48 & 1/72 scale models for sale. Had to resist the temptation because I know myself. Buy one $15 kit and I'll wind up with $7,829.34 worth of paints, brushes, knives, saws, glues, etc., etc, etc. and take up an entire extra room in house.

It was fun reminiscing about the early teens and building/painting these WWII models. Loved the Tamiya kits.

Cheaper than being a gun enthusiast in today's world.

Truth, I have one room dedicated to model building and $$$ tied up in paint, airbrush etc. Having built ak’s for awhile it’s definitely cheaper though, lol. I can’t hardly build guns anymore so this occupies my time now. I always gotta be building something, keeps my mind fresh...

5DF6C387-D255-4AD1-B736-352C8858E6F3.jpeg

Wooden bridge that’s gonna be part of the base. Wip

Back
Top Bottom