• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WWII Scale model’s

Wudee

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
178   0
Reaction score
I was an avid builder up until I started building ak’s. I got heavily invested and addicted to that up until a surgery and some complications have sidelined me from that. So to stay busy building something I picked up the xacto knife and glue again and started welding plastic(until I’m physically able to build Kalash again). I dig the German stuff primarily. Here are 2 I’ve done recently, a panzerturm and a Panzer IVH. Currently making a base for the tank. Anyone else build? Planes, cars, or whatever?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 570
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 550
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 564
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 580
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 575
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 555
Wow, very nice!

Built WWII models as a teenager but never got that great at it. Never made the jump to airbrush.

Loved the Monogram color brochure showing the dioramas that came with each model.

I still struggle with the airbrush, getting the ratio and pressure right is a pain in the ass sometimes. I dig looking thru the old catalogues I have from Tamiya, Verlinden, etc. I’d love to have some of those old Monogram diorama brochures.

I've been weathering a model all day. Another big Star Wars model. I love some WWII models but I'm building what people will buy.

I'm still working on my 1/35 Steyr RSO and it's waiting in my display case on a generic base. It still needs a coat of flat clear. Those Nazis are way too shiny. I don't usually do figures but they were included with the kit.

DSCN2721.JPG

DSCN2722.JPG

Back
Top Bottom