Worst book you had to read in school?

scarlett letter was terrible. to kill a mockingbird was pretty boring. the absolute worst i have had to read were black boy by richard wright (i think) and some book called the bean trees (super liberal garbage about border jumpers). ohh lets not forget a tale of two cities. holy crap that book sucked

best required reading i have had to read was the malcolm x biography (awesome read)

other ok ones were beowolf, lord of the flies, bartleby the scribner, a few others

The Scarlet Letter was pretty bad. At the lefty college, we had the Communist Manifesto for multiple classes. Anyone who doesn't believe that schools are teaching our young folks bad things should check out some of the liberal arts schools where Marx and Engels are celebrated and Jefferson, Locke, and the like are ignored or demonized.

This. I hated The Scarlet Letter

Not when you are a impressionable 18 year old getting your first taste of freedom at college......

impressionable=stupid as hell in my book

if you fall for that kinda crap you deserve to be taken advantage of by those in the business school

That's why I hated it, the whole time all I could think was "this is complete bull****".
i feel that, but ya gotta realize some people just dont/wont get it

so to combat stupidity, you gotta get a little stupid yourself, and readin the communist manifesto is a good way to get stupid. by the way nice avatar lol

Back
Top Bottom