Worst book you had to read in school?

Ugh, I had to read Pride and Prejudice in school. I hated that book, it was so boring. Like I give a crap about what some stuck up little girls were gossiping about 200 years ago!

Now a couple of years ago I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. That was an excellent read!

There are several books in the series where they take super boring works of classic literature and insert zombies and ninjas. It's great!

Ugh, I had to read Pride and Prejudice in school. I hated that book, it was so boring. Like I give a crap about what some stuck up little girls were gossiping about 200 years ago!

Now a couple of years ago I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. That was an excellent read!

There are several books in the series where they take super boring works of classic literature and insert zombies and ninjas. It's great!

LOL ;)

The Scarlet Letter was pretty bad. At the lefty college, we had the Communist Manifesto for multiple classes. Anyone who doesn't believe that schools are teaching our young folks bad things should check out some of the liberal arts schools where Marx and Engels are celebrated and Jefferson, Locke, and the like are ignored or demonized.

Back
Top Bottom